Already a course member? Log In Here.
Hey everyone, I’ve got a special treat here for you at Studenomics – I’ve decided to tackle the top issues that are stopping young people from thriving in their finances and provide proven tactics to help you overcome these issues, all in ONE course.
This course is called Take Financial Control From the Start, and my goal with it is to give you all the resources you need to jumpstart your finances and live a more successful and richer life.
Here are some of the issues I address and offer solutions to in this course:
- How to gain clarity and vision for your life goals
- How to follow through on the financial goals you set
- How to generate more money on the side
- How to start an online business quickly
- How to start crushing your debt and eliminate it
- And much more!
Get access to this course NOW by clicking below or continue reading to learn about the course contents:
Here’s a more in-depth look at what I cover in this course:
Module 1: Set Clear Financial Goals
- How to find inspiration for your goals
- How to set effective goals that will actually happen, with specific details and timeframes
Module 2: Learn How to Make More Money
- Learn how generating extra money can help you achieve your goals faster
- How anyone can start generating money on the side NOW
- Learn about solid ways I like to generate income and how to get started with them, including freelancing and starting an online business
Module 3: Plan to Crush Your Debt
- How to analyze your student and/or credit card debt and decide what to do about it
- Learn about options available to make paying off your debt easier
- How to create a plan to pay off your debt that works for you
Module 4: Stay On Track and Achieve Your Goals
- Learn simple budgeting and spending techniques to manage your money better
- Learn tried-and-true techniques to save more money effectively and consistently
- How to stay on track and achieve your financial goals
And, extra bonuses!
- Free e-books: You’ll get access to course-complimentary ebooks I’ve written including “Start Freelancing Now” and “Completely Conquer Credit”.
- Lifetime updates: As I update and expand this course, you will get lifetime free access to the new resources added to the course.
- Bonus Lesson: Learn how to reward yourself after working hard and achieving your goals. I’ll share my favorite ways to have fun and travel – and how you can plan a travel adventure and make it happen!
So all in all, here’s what you get when you buy Take Financial Control From the Start:
- Access to the membership site which consists of: 4 modules with 11 lessons presented in video, audio, and PDF slides
- Detailed action steps after each lesson to push you to take action
- Accompanying lesson PDF worksheets to maximize learning
- Real-life case studies throughout the course
- I’ll answer any questions you have and provide feedback throughout the course
- Access to free bonus material (listed above)
30-day money back guarantee
Rest assured that if you try the course and don’t think it’s a good fit for you, let me know and I’ll refund 100% of the cost to you. I’ll even throw in some money for you to buy a beer.
Get started now and start your path to living a more successful and richer life:
Testimonial from a course member:
“After recently graduating from college, I wasn’t sure where or how to start my new life in the “real world”. I had so many questions about finance, and Martin’s course helped answer them and get me started on the right path. I am now on my way to becoming a successful freelancer and paying my student loans off!” - Ryan, “Life After College” student
About Martin, the course author
I’m Martin Dasko (founder of Studenomics.com) and I love helping other people succeed with their finances. I’ve been through it all – figuring out how to pay for college, learning to earn an income, conquering my debt, and all the while living a lifestyle I’m passionate about. I’ve been able to pay my way through college debt-free, become a successful freelancer, start a business, and live my dream of travelling. And I want to help YOU do the same, and become a financial success!
Brought to you by Studenomics.com: